You may be quarantined, but that does not mean that you have to miss out on your favorite party food: the cheese ball! This party staple is beloved for many reasons. First of all, it’s deliciously creamy and well-seasoned, without being too salty. Second, it serves as a filling appetizer, side dish, or snack. Finally, it’s an easy and budget-friendly option that only looks fancy. Have we convinced you to make your own cheese ball? Good! Here is one of our favorite recipes for a simple 5-Ingredient Cheese Ball.
5-Ingredient Cheese Ball
• 8 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
• 8 ounces sour cream
• 8 ounces cream cheese (softened)
• ½ (8 ounces) envelope ranch dressing mix
• 1/2 cup chopped pecans
1. Mix cheddar cheese, sour cream, cream cheese, and ranch dressing mix.
2. Chill for 1 hour or until the cheese ball has set (is no longer soft and/or warm).
3. Roll the set cheese ball in chopped pecans, so that it has a pecan “crust.”
4. Serve chilled with Ritz crackers. Enjoy!
Shake up your household menu – and put your fully equipped kitchen to use – with this easy-to-follow recipe, courtesy of Firewheel Town Village Apartments in Garland, Texas.